Our Aquatic Affair: “Dolphin in the Womb”

• Dove Joans
  • Volume 10 - Issue 1

Dove Joans is a creative conservationist who has been researching this evolutionary subject since 1977 through the sciences, arts, empirical evidence, and education, with a focus on protecting wildlife, oceans, and cultural heritages. The opinions expressed in this article are strictly hers based on her ongoing research.

I began the dolphin memory movement in 1977 after an epiphany from one of Dr. Roger Payne’s “Songs of the Humpback Whale,” unlocking some ancient sea memories in me, literally. Years later, I called the remembering of our shared “connectivity” by activating and accessing our ancient DNA coding “The Dolphin Memory Movement.” This article shares part of this science, empirical evidence, and discoveries.

In Part 1 of “Our Aquatic Affair,” I wrote about remembering our original language with life through breath and water. “Breath, to share, to hold, to give, and to behold as the beautiful key to our existence. And a mystery to unfold, just like Nature.”

In Part 2, we’ll be exploring the connections humans have with cetaceans from the womb to the moon, touching upon telecommunications, as well as quantum physics. Why share the connections we have with dolphins and whales? We share so we may find the help in areas of science, communications, and consciousness we have been looking for. 

To me, it’s also our lost language of love, beginning in the womb and touching upon our entire lives. It’s water evolving from the biology, chemistry, and physiology of us (described in Part 1). 

We are each an expression of water, from the beginning of time into eternity—a 0 to 1 equation. We exist, live, and thrive on a water-based planet so we all have something in common to share . . . H20. 

We also created our telecommunications, text messaging, computers, and phones to remind us of our heart- forward dynamics in creation, reflecting our connections to life and Nature itself. Much like the song’s lyrics of “Once in a lifetime,” by Talking Heads.

WCHMV10I1image01

WCHMV10I1image02 WCHMV10I1image03
WCHMV10I1image04

Womb

Imagine all of life’s connections begin in the womb. Science and the birthing process already says, “Yes.” Naturally, isn’t it easier to enter into the mysterious world of nonhumans (animals) and Nature through the wonder and heart of a child? A world that’s always waiting for all of us to be actively a part of it.

What do dolphins have to do with babies in the womb? Universally, the word for “dolphin” is simultaneously used with womb. The word comes from the ancient Greek word “delphys” (delphus) meaning womb. In fact, in ancient Greek, delphus means both dolphin and womb.

According to Wikipedia, all the species in the family Delphinidae are oceanic dolphins, including whales such as orca, false killer whales, and pilot whales.

The word “adelphi” means “‘of the same womb” and carries the same meaning of brotherly love, like the city name of Philadelphia. Womb is the aquatic place we share and where humans and cetaceans began.

Just like us, dolphins and whales are mammals, not fish. They also share close family bonds, complex social structures, intelligence, self- awareness, and highly developed communication systems. As humans do, they also procreate and have baby embryos in an aquatic environment. Cetaceans, though, give birth tail first, usually with helpers around to assist in the baby’s first breathe, pushing them to the water’s surface. In 2014, off the island of Maui, I had a birthing dolphin mother swim directly in front of me, showing me her tiny baby coming out of her, tail first. It was a labor that lasted over two hours in the ocean bay, with her pod surrounding and supporting her the entire time. Sound familiar to our own midwives, nurses, and families helping us during our own birthing process?

WCHMV10I1image05 WCHMV10I1image06

Moon/Dream of Humanity

I believe that, “Deep within the oceans and in our subconscious lies the dream of humanity... feelings of connectiveness and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.”

What is it that really drives our needs for telecommunications, exploration, leaving a legacy, and the arts? Isn’t it the same desire for connecting into the dream of humanity? How do we embrace connectivity in our own lives? What if we were designed to enjoy the gift of life in the present? Dolphins and whales live in the present moment, as do all other animals, except humans. Why is that? In our modern day, we’re often thinking about our plans, holding onto the past, or worried about the future, so the present moment goes unrecognized. Dolphins are aware of each moment, all the time, first from the biology of being a conscious breather, where they are choosing each breath they take. They have the ability to put one side of their brain in resting/sleeping mode, while the other side is actively conscious.

Secondly, they are experiencing life from 50 million years of evolutionary development, with the emotional folds of their brains in the cerebral cortex highly convoluted, complex, and bigger than our human brains. Feelings of connectiveness is what dolphins and whales have in supersized-mode, developed over millions of years acoustically.

“With more consciousness, comes more awareness. With more awareness comes more compassion and love.”
~ Dolphingirl

WCHMV10I1image07

WCHMV10I1image08

Telecommunications

Just like us, dolphins and whales have been telecommunicating, sending wireless messages over vast distances for over 40-50 million years. It’s “picture talking” in 3D (holographic communications). In comparison, we have been using this technology in digital phones and computers for 40-50 years, plus 99% of humans learned this form of picture talking very early in life as an infant, possibly even in the womb, when we are exposed to feeling sound.

For cetaceans, this form of sound communication is digital, even resembling ultrasound. Their high-pitched sound waves X-ray their environment and then bounce back to create images like holograms for dolphins and whales to sea their world. For us, this form of sound communication is analog and digital. Our brains (and thoughts) do the analog organization, and our hearts (and feelings) do the digital of transmitting and receiving.

Through the field of cardio-energetics, studies found in Paul Pearsall’s The Heart’s Code show that our heart’s magnetic field is 5,000 stronger than our brain, and that our brain and heart are in a constant exchange of 40,000 neurons of communications daily.

I believe we are using our invisible sixth sense of feeling first, then transmitting those impressions/imprints to our brain for sorting. Like the dolphins and whales, we are doing telepathic and holographic communications, yet most of the time, it’s unconsciously and on auto-pilot.

Remember “I see you” in the movie Avatar? The underlying core message is the ability to sea with thy own heart. To me, “I sea you” is really, “I feel you.” It’s the invisible realm we are first communicating with 24/7, the sound we are feeling, which then gets transmitted to our brain for interpretation (pictures), based on the attitudes and perceptions we are currently holding. Like music is in our own lives, we feel the sound, instead of think the sound. We form memories from the way we are feeling.

In our cognitive evolution, we have evolved for thousands of years through sight and touch. However, for millions of years, our dolphins and whales friends have evolved acoustically.
In our shared world, sound is the basis of all shape and form, meaning “matter” matters.

Matter is constantly changing, as well as exchanging information, just like something else we know—the oceans and us. Matter is energy, and energy never goes away, it just changes form. That’s why sound is so important in our daily lives, as well as our planet’s sustainability. It has the potential key of transforming life and connecting life, even down to cells regenerating. So why not learn from our oceanic counterparts, the sound experts in their natural environments?

WCHMV10I1image09

Quantum Physics

Dolphins and whales communicate in heart-forward dynamics, just like Nature is doing in its mathematical designs of quantum physics. Water is amplifies this, affecting the health of our oceans and our planet every moment of every day. To find this among humanity, we would need to go back into the ancient language of the Australian Aboriginals’ Dreamtime. Dreamtime is the oldest living language that reaches across to the connectivity in all of life.

Dolphins and whales communicate in the positive. They focus on what they want, not what they don’t want, like all other animals, except humans. The human language has developed negatives over time into our modern civilizations, affecting the media we’re exposed to, our perceptions, and eventually forming our belief systems. If you talk with indigenous Hawaiian kahunas (spiritual teachers), they will reveal that their ancient native tongue had no negatives. If they had a feeling of frustration or anger, they uttered a sound, not a word, because words created sound frequencies like ripples turning into waves.

Imagine using our words as if they were action words. When you want to feel hopeful, then you need to do a positive action toward that feeling.

When you want to feel loved, then you need to do a positive action toward that feeling of love and being loved.

When you want to be happy, then you need to do a positive action, heart- forward towards happiness.

WCHMV10I1image10WCHMV10I1image11

Evolution/Future

Just like us, dolphins have complex feelings.

“Nature’s biggest deception,” says former Flipper trainer and activist, Ric O’Barry, “is observed when dolphins are in captivity.”

Dolphins have a smile on their face from Nature’s design. Just like us, they have different moods and feelings throughout the day and night. In captivity, they morn for family loss, experience sadness from being separated from their family pod, develop extreme anxiety and ulcers from the constant bombardment of noises, and tragically express immense grief by committing suicide from drowning or banging their head against the cement tanks that have replaced their natural sea home. Captivity strips away everything that makes a dolphin a dolphin.

Now, more than ever, is a time for consciousness, not control, a time to return the humane back into our word “humanity.”

I also believe that through a term I’ve coined, the dolphin wave, we can reduce stress, increase learning, aid in healing, and enter back into avenues of hope and happiness for our lives, especially in the midst of adversity.

Sea is to feel the depth of the ocean in all of us.” ~ Dolphingirl

To learn more about the power of memories, our nature with Nature, the benefits of buoyancy, DNA access, and the dolphin wave, please visit www.Dolphingirl.org .

WCHMV10I1image12

About the Author

Dove-Joans
DOVE JOANS, aka DOLPHINGIRL, is a creative conservationist, author, speaker, and explorer with The Explorers Club in the cognitive sciences of dolphin communications since 1977. www.Dolphingirl.org

Contact Us

Best Publishing Company
631 US Highway 1, Suite 307
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

Email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone:

Fax:

Copyright © 2018 Best Publishing Company, a company of WCHMedia Group, Inc | All rights reserved
Find more information at www.WCHMediaGroup.com